- Reduce friction between content discovery and playback by exploring opportunities to integrate video into browse experience.
- Introduce users to more of Hulu's content breadth by informing and educating with video.
- Empower user to customize and control their autoplay experience.
- Increase Titles Per User, Decrease Time To Playback.
- Developed a cross-platform solution for integrating video consistently across platforms.
- Made refinements to modular tile components on Mobile and Web platforms to better align with Living Room.
- This feature is still in dogfooding.
Discovery, Competitive Analysis, Wireframing, Mockups, Prototypes, Technical Specs.
I owned the mobile design for this project, and additionally took over as design lead after a resourcing change. This project was a massive cross-team effort between Product, Design, and Engineering. Due to the project's performance intensive nature, we collaborated closely with engineering leads throughout the feature lifecycle to determine capabilities and limitations.